Practice tests offer candidates the opportunity to test their level of preparedness for the MCCQE Part I. These tests are designed to familiarize candidates with the look and feel of the MCCQE Part I, and the types of questions they could encounter. Practice test content will align as much as possible with the MCCQE Part I Blueprint and content weightings.
About the new practice tests:
- Starting in January 2018, two Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) test forms will be available for purchase – each with 100 MCQ questions
- Practice test content is created by physicians and experts who have experience with the MCC’s content development process
- A new Practice Test Portal offering many user-friendly features will also be launched to enable anytime, anywhere access for test takers to sign up for practice tests and take the test to completion
- Test takers will be able to self-manage their access to MCC practice tests. They may view their test history, including their results from previous practice test attempts
- All test takers will have the opportunity to provide feedback on their practice test experience via an online survey. Our aim is to enhance the practice test experience based on this valuable input. Organizations can also self-manage their practice test account – request quotes, purchase access codes, manage access codes, etc.
What benefit do practice tests provide?
- The practice tests are intended to familiarize candidates with the MCCQE Part I and provide information to test takers that may help them focus their studies
Practice test results:
- Practice test results will be immediately available, and will provide overall performance information in relation to the new Blueprint, showing the 4×4 grid with the number of correct answers per cell
- For Test Takers: The cost will be $100 for each test form. There is no limit to the number of test forms that can be purchased.
Stay tuned to mccevolution.ca for the new Practice Test Portal link, which will be made available in January 2018.